From: Andrew Wolven
Subject: Chicago lispers?
From time to time I see announcements for lisp and/or scheme users group
meetings on c.l.l., such as the one for Montreal recently posted.

Is there any lisp users group for the Chicago area?  Or, should I ask, are
there any Chicago area lispers who would want to get together and talk geek?

AKW

From: Paul F. Dietz
Subject: Re: Chicago lispers?
> From time to time I see announcements for lisp and/or scheme users group
> meetings on c.l.l., such as the one for Montreal recently posted.
>
> Is there any lisp users group for the Chicago area?  Or, should I ask, are
> there any Chicago area lispers who would want to get together and talk geek?

I've started a LispChicago page on the ALU Cliki.

http://alu.cliki.net/LispChicago

If you're interested, send me email or add your name to the page.

	Paul