From: Jeffrey Mark Siskind
Subject: please contact me if you use Screamer or Stalin
Please contact me if you use Screamer or Stalin. Especially if you use
it for a commercial endeavor or some other successful project.Or even
if you know of its use in a commercial endeavor or successful project
(even if you aren't responsible for that endeavor or project yourself).

Don't worry, you will still be able to use Screamer and Stalin. Stalin
is licensed under the GPL and Screamer is in the public domain. I don't
plan to change that and don't plan on adding any restrictions to the
use of Screamer or Stalin.

The reason for this request is that such material may support my tenure
case.

Please do not reply to this posting over usenet. Rather, please send
such material to me by email at ····@purdue.edu.

Thanks,
Jeff (http://www.ece.purdue.edu/~qobi)

[ comp.ai is moderated.  To submit, just post and be patient, or if ]
[ that fails mail your article to <·······@moderators.isc.org>, and ]
[ ask your news administrator to fix the problems with your system. ]