From: Peter Seibel
I tried posting something to gmane.lisp.web and got the authorization
response, etc. but my message never showed up? Does anyone know if
that gateway is actually working? Is the list still around?

-Peter

From: Björn Lindberg
Peter Seibel <·····@javamonkey.com> writes:

> I tried posting something to gmane.lisp.web and got the authorization
> response, etc. but my message never showed up? Does anyone know if
> that gateway is actually working? Is the list still around?

I haven't been able to post to the lisp-web mailinglist either, and if
I remember correctly I tried both through Gmane and the
·······@red-bean.com address.

Bj�rn
From: Michael Livshin
Peter Seibel <·····@javamonkey.com> writes:

> I tried posting something to gmane.lisp.web and got the
> authorization response, etc. but my message never showed up?

fwiw, there are some gmane-gatewayed lists that I can't post to either
(through gmane, that is).  since one of those is gmane.discuss, I've
never been able to report it, either. :)

the symptoms are the same: the authorization goes well, but the
message never shows up.

> Does anyone know if that gateway is actually working?

works for me, for some groups.

--
In many cases, writing a program which depends on supernatural insight
to solve a problem is easier than writing one which doesn't.
From: Luis Oliveira
Peter Seibel skribis:
> I tried posting something to gmane.lisp.web and got the authorization
> response, etc. but my message never showed up? Does anyone know if
> that gateway is actually working? Is the list still around?

Are you subscribed to the lispweb mailing list?

--
Luís Oliveira                                         Lisp is the red pill.
Equipa Portuguesa do Translation Project