From: Peter Seibel
Subject: PortableAllegroServe in Allegro
Looking at the aserve.asd file that comes with PortableAllegroServe it
seems that when #+allegro we end up using the original AllegroServe.
Is there a deep reason for this. I'm interested in using
PortableAllegroServe in Allegro as well as other Lisps so I can reduce
the number of degrees of freedom when testing some code that should
run in PortableAllegroServe. I'm going to try hacking the .asd file
and see if I get anywhere but maybe if I'm going down the path to
madness someone can wave me off.

-Peter

P.S. Where's the best place to ask questions about
PortableAllegroServe, if this isn't it?

From: Stefan Scholl
Subject: Re: PortableAllegroServe in Allegro

The lispweb list: http://www.cliki.net/lispweb