From: Robert Bralic
Subject: CLISP for DOS/Windows
Hello,

Does anybody knows where I can get a precompild
CLISP for DOS/Windows ?

                                       Thanks in advance !
                                       ·············@si.htnet.hr

From: Wade Humeniuk
Subject: Re: CLISP for DOS/Windows
Robert Bralic wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Does anybody knows where I can get a precompild
> CLISP for DOS/Windows ?

http://clisp.sourceforge.net/

Then go to sourceforge link for binaries.  The
binaries appear to be in the various win32 zip
files.

Wade
From: John Thingstad
On 9 Sep 2004 21:46:12 GMT, Stefan Ram <···@zedat.fu-berlin.de> wrote:

> "Robert Bralic" <·············@si.htnet.hr> writes:
>> Does anybody knows where I can get a precompild
>> CLISP for DOS/Windows ?
>
>   It is a part of cygwin.

If you don't want to download all of cygwin try:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=1355&package_id=1340
The latest version is 2.33.2 only 2.33.1 is available in a precompiled
form.
Get clisp-2.33.1-win32.zip and unpack it under Program Files say.

From: Reini Urban

go to http://cygwin.com/
click at setup.exe
press <enter> a few times
select clisp only, finish the installation,
click on the cygwin icon,
type "clisp" or "clisp -K full" for all modules (POSTGRESQL PCRE
BERKELEY-DB DIRKEY REGEXP SYSCALLS) also.

you don't have to download all of cygwin, just about 1.2 MB cygwin and
4.7 MB clisp. the cygwin version has most of the modules, the native
win32 version not.

--
Reini Urban
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/home/rurban/
From: Sam Steingold
> * Reini Urban <······@k-enl.ng> [2004-09-14 16:35:31 +0200]:
>
> John Thingstad schrieb:

>>>   It is a part of cygwin.
>
> go to http://cygwin.com/
> click at setup.exe
> press <enter> a few times
> select clisp only, finish the installation,
> click on the cygwin icon,
> type "clisp" or "clisp -K full" for all modules (POSTGRESQL PCRE
> BERKELEY-DB DIRKEY REGEXP SYSCALLS) also.
>
> you don't have to download all of cygwin, just about 1.2 MB cygwin and
> 4.7 MB clisp. the cygwin version has most of the modules, the native
> win32 version not.

note that the native version has generational GC while the cygwin
version does not (yet), so the native version might be faster for memory
intensive tasks.

<http://www.camera.org> <http://www.iris.org.il> <http://www.memri.org/>
<http://www.mideasttruth.com/> <http://www.honestreporting.com>
My other CAR is a CDR.