From: Ng Pheng Siong
Subject: Link Spam on Cliki
This is a heads-up: Right now lots of Cliki pages contain link spam under
the nonsense string "domain domain registration seo ...". Last edited by a
John fella. I removed the spam from the first page I encountered, then
realised there's a whole lot of it.

······@!%# bloody spammers

--
Ng Pheng Siong <····@netmemetic.com>
http://sandbox.rulemaker.net/ngps -+- M2Crypto, ZServerSSL for Zope, Blog
From: ···@telent.net
Subject: Re: Link Spam on Cliki
>I removed the spam from the first page I encountered,
>then realised there's a whole lot of it.

If anyone else has since been to check cliki for spam and couldn't find
any, it's because I reverted the whole site from a backup of a few
hours previously, as soon as I found out about it.  For wholesale
vandalism like that it's a lot easier for me to do it en masse than
through the usual web interface

I might have hit a couple of legitimate edits in the process, but I
manually fixed up the only one I noticed (from Charles Stewart).  If
you edited cliki early in the morning of Wednesday, please check that
the history rewinding hasn't caught you.

(Unless you're this "John" character, in which case please be aware
that your contributions(sic) are not welcome and will continue to be
reverted just as often as you make them, no matter how many sacrificial
Chinese IP addresses you have at your disposal.  Loser)