From: Fred Gilham
Subject: Re: LISP PROGRAMMING
> Don't simply post answers to homework problems. Your one saving
> grace is that the class probably hasn't covered LABELS and
> MULTIPLE-VALUE-BIND/VALUES, so he can't turn in what you posted.

I thought it was a tradition in comp.lang.lisp to post "answers" to
homework.  Note the quotes.

I *dare* him to turn it in.

--
Fred Gilham                                         ······@csl.sri.com
The opponents of income taxation in 1912 said that we would see the
From: David Sletten
Fred Gilham wrote:

> I thought it was a tradition in comp.lang.lisp to post "answers" to
> homework.  Note the quotes.
>
> I *dare* him to turn it in.

The more I think about it the more I agree with you. I think your
response was appropriately 'traditional'.

David Sletten