From: Yuji Minejima
Subject: [ANN] cl-lookup.el 1.4 --- View various documentation on Common Lisp
This is a proof of concept release.
Please tell me if you find any design flaws.

This package provides the `cl-lookup' command with which you can look
up various entries relating to Common Lisp in various sources. This
package requires hyperspec.el package to work. This package is the
successor of hyperspec-addon.el package and supercedes it.

You specify what kind of entries you want by setting a variable in
.emacs file like this.
(setq
 cl-lookup-categories
 '(:hyperspec-index           ; e.g. "", "spec" "CLHS"
   :hyperspec-chapters        ; e.g. [index], [syntax]
   :format-control-characters ; e.g. "~C: Character", "~%: Newline"
   :reader-macro-characters   ; e.g. "(", "#'", "#b", "#+"
   :loop                      ; e.g. loop:with, loop:collect
   :arguments                 ; e.g. :test, :key, :eof-error-p
   :concepts                  ; e.g. "lambda lists:", "character names:"
   "cl-lookup-glossary"       ; e.g. {absolute}, {binding}
   "cl-lookup-mop"            ; e.g. add-dependent, ensure-class

   ;; implementation specific categories
   ;; "cl-lookup-clisp"       ; e.g. ext:cd

   ;; library categories
   "cl-lookup-ppcre"          ; e.g. cl-ppcre:parse-tree-synonym
   ))

You can add your custom entries by writing a definition file.
See the existing definition files
(e.g. cl-lookup-mop.el, cl-lookup-ppcre.el) to learn how to do this.

You can find the latest cl-lookup here.
http://homepage1.nifty.com/bmonkey/emacs/elisp/cl-lookup.tar.gz

When you write definition files for widely distributed libraries,
please send them to me, I'll include them to the distribution.

Any comments are welcome.

Yuji.