From: Teemu Kalvas
Subject: Finnish (Helsinki) "Lisp User Group" monthly pub night
Due to steadily increasing interest, we[1] present to the Finnish
Lisper crowd the monthly pub night where you can share your Lisp war
stories and meet the others in person.

The time is first Tuesday of each month, from 7 pm onward.  The place
it St. Urho's Pub at Museokatu 10 in central Helsinki.

All this information as well as the date of the next first Tuesday of
a month is posted on the web at

  http://www.s2.org/~chery/events/helsinki-lispers-pub-night

Sorry about the short notice for next week.  However, if you can't
make it now, we'll only look more forward to seeing you in November.

[1] Due to some cosmic coincidence, this is also the place where you
    are likely to meet the largest number of SBCL developers at the
    same time.

--
Teemu Kalvas