From: Philipp Lenssen
Subject: Small Corman Lisp source samples?
I'm using Corman Lisp and I'm looking for web sites with some smaller
source samples, doing smaller tasks, possibly with comments and
explanation. Thanks!

--
Google Blogoscoped
http://blog.outer-court.com

From: Kenny Tilton
Subject: Re: Small Corman Lisp source samples?
Philipp Lenssen wrote:
> I'm using Corman Lisp and I'm looking for web sites with some smaller
> source samples, doing smaller tasks, possibly with comments and
> explanation. Thanks!

http://www.double.co.nz/cl/

kt

--
Cells? Cello? Celtik?: http://www.common-lisp.net/project/cells/
From: Edi Weitz
On 1 Oct 2004 10:28:00 GMT, "Philipp Lenssen" <····@outer-court.com> wrote:

> I'm using Corman Lisp and I'm looking for web sites with some
> smaller source samples, doing smaller tasks, possibly with comments
> and explanation. Thanks!

The Corman Lisp distribution itself comes with a couple of
examples. You should probably start there.

--

"Lisp doesn't look any deader than usual to me."
(David Thornley, reply to a question older than most languages)