From: Jim Newton
Subject: munich lisp users
Hi everyone, I'm quite interested in meeting occasionally
with other people in the MUNICH (germany) area who are interested
in lisp programming.

Is anyone else besides me also interested?

If so, please send me your name and a way to
contact you.  It would be great if there were
some interest.

-jim

From: K. Ari Krupnikov
Subject: Re: munich lisp users
Jim Newton <·····@rdrop.com> writes:

> Hi everyone, I'm quite interested in meeting occasionally
> with other people in the MUNICH (germany) area who are interested
> in lisp programming.

I'll be in Munich for a day in December and then again for a few days
in January. Could be fun to meet.

My From: is valid, feel free to get in touch.

Ari.

--
Elections only count as free and trials as fair if you can lose money
betting on the outcome.
From: Arthur Lemmens
Hi Jim,

> Hi everyone, I'm quite interested in meeting occasionally
> with other people in the MUNICH (germany) area who are interested
> in lisp programming.

You could also try sending your question to the eurolisp mailing list
(http://common-lisp.net/mailman/listinfo/eurolisp).

Arthur
From: j.barner
Jim Newton <·····@rdrop.com> wrote in message news:<···············@individual.net>...
> Hi everyone, I'm quite interested in meeting occasionally
> with other people in the MUNICH (germany) area who are interested
> in lisp programming.
>
> Is anyone else besides me also interested?

Hi Jim,
I live in Munich and would be pleased to meet
some lisp programmers here.

From: Juan Jose Garcia Ripoll
Jim Newton wrote:
> Hi everyone, I'm quite interested in meeting occasionally
> with other people in the MUNICH (germany) area who are interested
> in lisp programming.
> Is anyone else besides me also interested?
> If so, please send me your name and a way to
> contact you.  It would be great if there were
> some interest.

Actually, I live in Munich and would be very happy to meet other lispers
from the area -- K�hln ist leider mir zu fern :-) --. You can contact me
either at jjgarcia an users punkt sourceforge punkt net or at the ECL
mailing list (http://ecls.sf.net), the common lisp implementation which
I am currently developing.

Juanjo
From: Wolfgang Mederle
Jim Newton wrote:

> Hi everyone, I'm quite interested in meeting occasionally with other
> people in the MUNICH (germany) area who are interested in lisp
> programming.

Me, too. :-)

--
Wolfgang Mederle