From: Bill Clementson
Subject: Denver Area Lisp User Group meeting - Short Notice!
Sorry for the short notice, but the opportunity to chat with Mikel
Evins suddenly came up and you need to grasp these opportunities when
they're available! Here's the November meeting announcement:

Topic: Meet Mikel Evins
Presenter: Mikel Evins
Date: Sunday, November 28th
Time: 4pm - 6pm
Venue: Oskar Blues Grill & Brew in Lyons (see address/map at
http://www.oskarblues.com/contact.htm)
hacker and former Apple employee, Mikel has a wealth of experience
programming in CL. His RtL is on the ALU Wiki. Mikel has recently been
organizing the "revival" of SK8, a multimedia rapid development GUI
builder in CL, originally developed for Apple but being ported to
multiple platforms. He also writes a (mostly MCL) Lisp weblog at
http://evins.net/weblog.

I know this is Thanksgiving break and a lot of locals will either be
out of town or have visiting friends/relations. However, if you're in
town and can get away for a few hours, come up to Lyons for a beer and
a chat with Mikel! Mikel will be with someone wearing a NASA t-shirt
and I will be wearing a Lisp t-shirt and we'll meet in the upstairs
bar.