From: Kenneth Tilton
Subject: [ANNC] new foster home: common-lisp.net/cells-gtk
OK, on second thought, I have done enough UFFI that this should be easy
for me to toss off (converting Vasilis's CLisp FFI work to UFFI so
everyone can play), in which case Lisp's little orphan baby really
should have a home of its own.

The wizards of common-lisp.net have smiled on this poor little abandoned
project. For starters:

I gotta run (literally) but shortly I will slide the source from cells
over to cells-gtk, then try a quick uffification later today.

Y'all want some screenshots? Speaking of which, could some Linux user
fire the thing up and send me some? What I did was take shots under two
different win32 display>appearance> skin settings to drive home the
nativity thing. [Note to maintainers: cells-gtk or Clisp or GTk did not
survive this being done while a window was already open.]

peace. out. kt