From: Markus Fix
Subject: [ANN] Successful Lisp - soon going to be in print
ANN: *Successful Lisp* by David B. Lamkins soon going to be in print

The print edition of *Successful Lisp* by David B. Lamkins is finally
nearing publication. We are currently reviewing the galley proof and
expect the book to be available via your favorite online or brick
retailer by the end of this month.

Previews of cover, TOC and index are available here:
<http://lispmeister.com/blog/lisp-news/sl-cover-galley-proof.html>
<http://lispmeister.com/blog/lisp-news/sl-galley-proof-2.html>
<http://lispmeister.com/blog/lisp-news/SL-galley-proof-copy.html>

The content of the print edition is identical to the online version
which will stay available at this address:
<http://www.psg.com/~dlamkins/sl/cover.html>

Don't miss the t-shirt!  We created great a variety of t-shirt designs
to promote the book and Lisp:

US shop:     <http://www.cafepress.com/lispmeister>
German shop: <http://www.spreadshirt.de/shop.php?sid=41658>

-fix