From: John Thingstad
Subject: apology
I am aware that I have in the past tried to give help that has proven
insufficient and inaccurate.
The last example was last Sunday on a problem on a issue regarding reading
a value
 from C from Lisp. The questioner would probably have wasted hours in a
futile search for UFFI functions
had not ric given a explanatory article.
I am most embarassed.
I will try to improve in the future.
Only giving help on things I know.
Still expect a lot of questions.
This boy is now programming and wanting to learn :)

From: John Thingstad
Subject: Re: apology
On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 16:14:12 +0100, John Thingstad
<··············@chello.no> wrote:

> I am aware that I have in the past tried to give help that has proven
> insufficient and inaccurate.
> The last example was last Sunday on a problem on a issue regarding
> reading a value
>  from C from Lisp. The questioner would probably have wasted hours in a
> futile search for UFFI functions
> had not ric given a explanatory article.
> I am most embarassed.
> I will try to improve in the future.
> Only giving help on things I know.
> Still expect a lot of questions.
> This boy is now programming and wanting to learn :)

Speaking of which. Is there support for 'drag and drop' in CAPI?
I asked lisp-hug but only got (a dismissive) reply on mouse wheel.