From: Bill Clementson
Subject: Toronto Lispers?
I'm going to be up in Toronto for a few days next week. If there are
any Toronto Lispers who would like to get together for a beer sometime
next week, send me an email. :-)

--
Bill Clementson
From: Bill Clementson
Subject: Re: Toronto Lispers?
···············@yahoo.com (Bill Clementson) wrote in message news:<····························@posting.google.com>...
> I'm going to be up in Toronto for a few days next week. If there are
> any Toronto Lispers who would like to get together for a beer sometime
> next week, send me an email. :-)

Ok, looks like we've got (at least) 4 other attendees. The meeting is
scheduled for next Monday evening. Here are the details:

Date: Monday, November 22
Time: 7pm
Venue: The Bedford Academy at 36 Prince Arthur, Toronto, ON M5R1A9
(their phone# is (416) 921-4600). Details and map are available at
http://www.toronto.com/profile/121428
Topic: We'll just drink beer and discuss Lisp, the weather, world
peace, etc (normal Lisp get-together stuff :-) )

I'll be wearing a black Franz t-shirt similar to the one here
(https://secure.franz.com/store/aux/tshirt.jpg), so feel free to join
us if you're in Toronto next Monday evening.

I've also posted the details on my weblog:
ttp://home.comcast.net/~bc19191/blog/041119.html

See you there!

--
Bill Clementson