From: Emre Sevinc
Subject: Concept Map for Common Lisp
Has anybody considered creating a concept map
for Common Lisp? Are there any examples?

When I'm talking about a concept map related
to a programming language/development environment/technology
I mean something like that:

http://java.sun.com/developer/onlineTraining/new2java/javamap/intro.html

You can learn more about "concept mapping" at

http://cmap.ihmc.us/
http://users.edte.utwente.nl/lanzing/cm_home.htm

Some of you may find this kind of graphical stuff
boring/ugly but I do believe it is a very good way
of conveying information in a compact manner, much better
than normal text. Human memory is superior when it comes
to images, pictures and graphics and if you embed important
information in that kind of document it will be very
easy to answer many questions before they are asked
explicitly.

I'm just thinking aloud and maybe some of you
can provide further insights. Maybe that kind
of a graphic can be easily produced by a Lisp
program or maybe the touch of a talented artist
is required, I'm not sure of anything at the moment.

What kind of a thing would you consider as a
"cool concept for Common Lisp"? Or maybe different
concept maps must be created, one for stressing the
language itself, another showing the "environment"
surrounding the language.

--
Emre Sevinc

eMBA Software Developer         Actively engaged in:
http:www.bilgi.edu.tr           http://ileriseviye.org
http://www.bilgi.edu.tr         http://fazlamesai.net
Cognitive Science Student       http://cazci.com
http://www.cogsci.boun.edu.tr