From: Marc Battyani
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] mod_lisp2 1.0
The long awaited mod_lisp2 for Apache2 is available.

mod_lisp2/1.0 is on the mod_lisp repository:
http://www.fractalconcept.com:8000/public/open-source/mod_lisp

There is also a tarball of the current repository here:
http://www.fractalconcept.com/download/mod_lisp-current.tgz

(Thanks to Edi Weitz who pushed me to finish it.)

Marc

From: John Thingstad
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] mod_lisp2 1.0
On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 21:15:26 +0100, Marc Battyani
<·············@fractalconcept.com> wrote:

> The long awaited mod_lisp2 for Apache2 is available.
>
> mod_lisp2/1.0 is on the mod_lisp repository:
> http://www.fractalconcept.com:8000/public/open-source/mod_lisp
>
> There is also a tarball of the current repository here:
> http://www.fractalconcept.com/download/mod_lisp-current.tgz
>
> (Thanks to Edi Weitz who pushed me to finish it.)
>
> Marc

Is there any examples/documentation to the use of mod_lisp?

From: Luis Oliveira
John Thingstad skribis:
> Is there any examples/documentation to the use of mod_lisp?

I think the best way to use it is through Edi Weitz's TBNL:

	TBNL - A Toolkit for Dynamic Lisp Websites
	http://www.weitz.de/tbnl/

--
Luís Oliveira                                         Lisp is the red pill.
From: John Thingstad
On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 00:03:23 +0000, Luis Oliveira
<·············@deadspam.com> wrote:

> John Thingstad skribis:
>> Is there any examples/documentation to the use of mod_lisp?
>
> I think the best way to use it is through Edi Weitz's TBNL:
>
> 	TBNL - A Toolkit for Dynamic Lisp Websites
> 	http://www.weitz.de/tbnl/

Yeah.. By the time I read this I had found it.
altso cl-who is handy at http://weitz.de/cl-who/
and Bill Clementson's blog at http://home.comcast.net/~bc19191/blog/
which describes installation of a complete system.

From: Karl A. Krueger
Marc Battyani <·············@fractalconcept.com> wrote:
> The long awaited mod_lisp2 for Apache2 is available.

And there was much rejoicing.  (Yaay.)

--
Karl A. Krueger <········@example.edu> { s/example/whoi/ }

Every program has at least one bug and can be shortened by at least one line.
By induction, every program can be reduced to one line which does not work.