From: Edi Weitz
Subject: Next Hamburg meeting
The next meeting of Hamburg lispers will be on November 28. Details:

  Sunday, 2004-11-28, 14.00

  Landesjugendring Hamburg
  G�ntherstr. 34
  22087 Hamburg

We will have four talks at this meeting:

  - Pascal Costanza
    AspectL <http://common-lisp.net/project/aspectl/>

  - Mario Mommer
    (incf ffi) - a framework for convenient inclusion of foreign libraries into CL

  - Manuel Odendahl
    bknr <http://bknr.net/bknr>

  - Lothar Hotz
    NetCLOS <http://lki-www.informatik.uni-hamburg.de/~hotz/home.html>

If people are coming from outside of Hamburg and are planning to
arrive earlier please let me know. We might try to arrange for a
dinner on Saturday evening.

The original plan was to have a "large" meeting with international
participants (like Amsterdam in September) in March 2005, so this
November meeting was intended to be "small" instead. From the list of
speakers you'll realize that it's not "small" at all. Anyway, there
will nevertheless be another meeting in March and whether you're from
Hamburg or not you're encouraged to come to both meetings, of
course... :)

Cheers,
Edi.

--