From: Aleksandr Skobelev
Subject: serve-timer
Some time ago in the Socket Programming thread I offered to post code
that adds timers to the CMUCL serve-event.

Unfortunately, all my attempts to send that code have failed by some
misterious reason.

This is a yet another attempt to keep the promise.
At this time anybody can get the code from Internet on the follow address:
<http://www.envion.spb.ru:3652/lisp/serve-timer.tgz>

From: Rob Warnock
Subject: Re: serve-timer
Aleksandr Skobelev  <····@envion.spb.ru> wrote:
+---------------
| Some time ago in the Socket Programming thread I offered to post code
| that adds timers to the CMUCL serve-event.
| Unfortunately, all my attempts to send that code have failed by some
| misterious reason.
+---------------

Actually, I saw at least *three* successful attempts from you!
Are you perhaps having problems seeing your own posts?

-Rob

-----
Rob Warnock			<····@rpw3.org>
627 26th Avenue			<URL:http://rpw3.org/>
San Mateo, CA 94403		(650)572-2607
From: Aleksandr Skobelev
····@rpw3.org (Rob Warnock) writes:

> Aleksandr Skobelev  <····@envion.spb.ru> wrote:
> +---------------
> | Some time ago in the Socket Programming thread I offered to post code
> | that adds timers to the CMUCL serve-event.
> | Unfortunately, all my attempts to send that code have failed by some
> | misterious reason.
>
> Actually, I saw at least *three* successful attempts from you!
> Are you perhaps having problems seeing your own posts?

I haven't seen any of them on the Google. So I've decided there are some
problems with uploading them from my provider. :(
From: Aleksandr Skobelev
With help of Edi Weitz I've discovered that I overdid a little with my
postings.  And they all were successful. So sorry for all this noise.