From: Kevin M. Rosenberg
Subject: CLSQL Oracle support
As the 7th database backend for CLQL, I'm working on supporting
Oracle. I'm porting to UFFI and heavily cleaning some old CMUCL
code. Currently, I have basic queries and commands working. There is
quite a bit of cruft to clean. In that regard, there are many reader
conditionals for supporting different versions of Oracle.

In the interest of cleaning as well as supporting only code that I can
test, my plan is to support only Oracle 10g in CLSQL -- unless there
are people running older versions of Oracle who want to use CLSQL.

So, if you use Oracle 8 or 9 and would like to have them supported in
CLSQL, please let me know and I'll work with you to test and support
such earlier versions.

--
Kevin Rosenberg
·····@rosenberg.net