From: Robert Bruce Carleton
Subject: Rainer Joswig's Home page
I'm curious.  What happened to Rainer Joswig's Home page at:

http://lispm.dyndns.org:8000/

It's been down for a while.  Is he busy or did it move?

Thanks,

			--Bruce

From: Paolo Amoroso
Subject: Re: Rainer Joswig's Home page
Robert Bruce Carleton <ยทยทยท@hakuhale.net> writes:

> I'm curious.  What happened to Rainer Joswig's Home page at:
>
> http://lispm.dyndns.org:8000/
>
> It's been down for a while.  Is he busy or did it move?

This happens from time to time.  The page is probably on a computer
that is not permanently connected to the Internet.

Paolo
Recommended Common Lisp libraries/tools (Google for info on each):
- ASDF/ASDF-INSTALL: system building/installation
- CL-PPCRE: regular expressions
- UFFI: Foreign Function Interface
From: Engelke Eschner
>>I'm curious.  What happened to Rainer Joswig's Home page at:
>>
>>http://lispm.dyndns.org:8000/
>>
>>It's been down for a while.  Is he busy or did it move?
>

> This happens from time to time.  The page is probably on a computer
> that is not permanently connected to the Internet.

He kinda moved it, to port 80. At least that is how you can access it now.

Engelke