From: William Bland
Subject: UFFI home page
So I'm getting ready to work on the UFFI bindings I promised - first step:
install UFFI.  I was a little shocked to find that there were no files
released on the UFFI page on sourceforge, and the pointer from the
sourceforge page to UFFI's home page was broken.  Found it after a bit of
googling of course, but just wanted to point out that if someone looked at
the sourceforge page and didn't know any better, they might conclude that
UFFI is dead!

Cheers,
	Bill.
--
Dr. William Bland.
It would not be too unfair to any language to refer to Java as a
From: Kevin M. Rosenberg
Subject: Re: UFFI home page
On 2004-05-14, William Bland <····@abstractnonsense.com> wrote:
> So I'm getting ready to work on the UFFI bindings I promised - first step:
> install UFFI.  I was a little shocked to find that there were no files
> released on the UFFI page on sourceforge, and the pointer from the

Thanks for the notice, I've modified to SF admin page to indicate that
UFFI and CLSQL are on my server at b9.com

--
Kevin Rosenberg
·····@rosenberg.net