From: Christopher C. Stacy
Subject: POLL - lisp web hackers - respond before May 10th
Would anyone who is qualified and might ever be interested in
doing some web (page) development in Lisp on a consulting basis?

If so, please drop me a note at <················@dtpq.com>

 * You do not need to be available now, merely potentially
   in the market. I am not actually looking for someone at
   this moment, but am collecting general information about
   how many common lisp hackers are out there who might be
   available for this kind of consulting at some point.
   So, please respond if you would ever entertain a
   consulting project offer in this domain.

 * You can be located anywhere.

 * This does not involve any heavy-duty graphical arts because
   there's a seperate graphic arts web consultant who designs
   the look and feel, fine tunes the HTML, makes images, etc.)

 * You need to be a CL programmer, and you need to have some
   basic understand of: the web, HTML, and a little SQL,

 * You do NOT need to be an HTTP wizard or a developer of web
   programming methodologies. Just a web application programmer.

I am just collecting a statistic on how many people here
might potentially be available for this kind of work.

Feel free to send any information on your qualifications,
especially if you're actively looking for some work like this.
But you can also just drop a one-liner saying, "I'd be interested."
All information will be kept strictly confidential.

I will publish here the number of responses received,
and any other useful stats I can glean from these responses.

Thanks!
From: Svein Ove Aas
Subject: Re: POLL - lisp web hackers - respond before May 10th
Christopher C. Stacy wrote:

> Feel free to send any information on your qualifications,
> especially if you're actively looking for some work like this.
> But you can also just drop a one-liner saying, "I'd be interested."
> All information will be kept strictly confidential.

I'd be interested, sure.

I'm a beginner at Lisp, and haveonly "reasonable" knowledge of the other
fields you mentioned, but hey - I'm cheap and willing to learn.

Now, if only that ever counted for something...