From: Peter Seibel
Subject: CMUCL docs online?
All the links to HTML version of the CMUCL docs I can find (e.g. at
[1]) are broken (404). Anyone know somewhere where the docs are
available online?

-Peter

[1] <http://www.cons.org/cmucl/doc/index.html>

From: Dave Roberts
Subject: Re: CMUCL docs online?
Peter Seibel wrote:

> All the links to HTML version of the CMUCL docs I can find (e.g. at
> [1]) are broken (404). Anyone know somewhere where the docs are
> available online?
>
> -Peter
>
> [1] <http://www.cons.org/cmucl/doc/index.html>

Try this:
http://www.pmsf.de/pub/cmucl/doc/cmu-user/

--
Dave Roberts
·············@re-move.droberts.com
From: Adam Warner
Hi Peter Seibel,

> All the links to HTML version of the CMUCL docs I can find (e.g. at
> [1]) are broken (404). Anyone know somewhere where the docs are
> available online?

If you just need a copy of the HTML docs you could download the original
tar.gz file used to generate this Debian package:
<http://packages.debian.org/unstable/doc/cmucl-docs>

Additional documents are also available in Paolo Amoroso's EncyCMUCLopedia:
<http://www.isr.ist.utl.pt/library/docs/encycmuclopedia/doc/>

Regards,
Adam
From: Paolo Amoroso
Adam Warner <······@consulting.net.nz> writes:

> Additional documents are also available in Paolo Amoroso's EncyCMUCLopedia:
> <http://www.isr.ist.utl.pt/library/docs/encycmuclopedia/doc/>

No longer maintained...

Paolo