From: Kenny Tilton
Subject: [Fwd: [Lisp] Reminder: LISP MuSIG Meeting Friday, March  19, 2004]
hi everybody,

just a short note about our next meeting:

     Friday, March, 2004

     6:30 - 9:30

     at Harvestworks
     596 Broadway Suite 602
     NY NY 10012

     Harvestworks is on Broadway just south of Houston Street.
     Take the For V train to Broadway/Lafayette,
     the 6 train to Bleeker Street,
     or the N or R train to Prince Street.

if anybody has ideas on topics - please post the the musig list, and bring
them along, we have audio and projection capabilities, though an adapter may
be needed if you do not have a female 15-pin vga port on your laptop

we meet the 3rd friday of each month at harvestworks
(http://www.harvestworks.org)

as per our previous meetings anything LISP music and multimedia related,
plus computer arts in general is welcome for presentation, discussion,
debate, development and workshop

see you there!

howie / howard elmer
composituer / performer