From: Artem Baguinski
Subject: clx with-buffer-request and friends documentation?
hello

I'm trying to implement XVideo extension in CLX, i'm using
implementation of SHAPE as an example, but i miss some knowledge, and
first of all about with-buffer-request and
with-buffer-request-and-reply. they aren't in the CLX manual, but
they are, if i understood it right, THE means to implement
extensions.

Well, most of clx is implemented using these macros but still i'd
prefer to read the documentation rather then try to infere the rules.

Actually "reply-size" and ":sizes" arguments to
with-buffer-request-and-reply are the biggest mystery to me, and why
in SHAPE "reply-size" is mostly nil.

thanks in advance,
artm

--