From: Bill Clementson
Subject: Denver Area Lisp Users Group meeting for March 2004
Date: March 15, 2004
Time: 7pm
Venue: Pints Pub (221 W. 13th Avenue, Denver, ph: 303-534-7543) - one
of the upstairs tables (Map:
http://www.pintspub.com/Location/index.htm)
largest commercial CL vendor. He and Jeff Kielty will meet with us for
a presentation and Q&A session on a number of different topics. Topics
will include (but bring your own burning questions too!): Franz's
plans for the future, better database connections, XML and
Webservices, GUI developments for Linux, .Net, true CLOS object
persistence, 64 bit versions, Multiprocessing, Regular expressions,
the need for a Prolog or Expertsystem on top of CLOS, new features in
7.0.

--
Bill Clementson

From: Bill Clementson
Several people have emailed me asking me to write up a summary of the
meeting. There is usually a fair amount of alcohol consumed at these
meetings, so I won't promise anything ;-)

However, I will try to take notes and post a summary on my weblog
(http://home.comcast.net/~bc19191/blog/index.html) after the event
(probably my March 16/17 weblog entry).

--
Bill Clementson
From: Bill Clementson
I have posted a summary of the meeting on my weblog:
http://home.comcast.net/~bc19191/blog/040317.html

--
Bill Clementson
From: Pedro Pinto
Hi Bill,

Would you mind posting some summary of your discussion with Franz? In
particular I am very interested in knowing more about Franz's plans for
.NET.

Thanks in advance,
-pp