From: KanZen
Subject: slime equivalent of ilisp indent
ilisp has the very nice indent command (M-q) which pretties up your
source and completes any missing right parens. This seems so
incredibly useful that I thought it would be in slime somewhere... but
I can't seem to find any equivalent in the documentation. Can anybody
point out a similar slime function?

KanZen
From: Ivan Boldyrev
Subject: Re: slime equivalent of ilisp indent

On 8678 day of my life ······@mail.com wrote:
> ilisp has the very nice indent command (M-q) which pretties up your
> source and completes any missing right parens. This seems so
> incredibly useful that I thought it would be in slime somewhere... but
> I can't seem to find any equivalent in the documentation. Can anybody
> point out a similar slime function?

You can use ILisp as major mode and Slime as minor mode.  Or try
standard Emacs comman C-M-q, but it is not as powerful as ILisp's M-q.

- --
Ivan Boldyrev

              "Assembly of Japanese bicycle require great peace of mind."