From: Rui Lopes
Subject: Lisp Machines architecture
Hello,

I'm a portuguese student and i'm doing a research on lisp machines. I
need an architectural approach, which is being very difficult to find
information on. So, if anyone could help me i would be very gratefull.

From: Pierpaolo BERNARDI
Subject: Re: Lisp Machines architecture
"Rui Lopes" <······@sapo.pt> ha scritto nel messaggio ·································@posting.google.com...
> Hello,
>
> I'm a portuguese student and i'm doing a research on lisp machines. I
> need an architectural approach, which is being very difficult to find
> information on. So, if anyone could help me i would be very gratefull.

For an overview, you may look at the book The Architecture of Symbolic
Computers, Kogge, McGraw-Hill.

P.
From: Massimo Spataro
"Rui Lopes" <······@sapo.pt> ha scritto nel messaggio
·································@posting.google.com...
> Hello,
>
> I'm a portuguese student and i'm doing a research on lisp machines. I
> need an architectural approach, which is being very difficult to find
> information on. So, if anyone could help me i would be very gratefull.

Hi,

For your documentation, see the tree of FTP into this machine, i have
collect more docs of old machine, sheet, doc, description...

ftp://ftp.lispmachine.org/pub/

Regards
Max