From: Padu
Subject: Nice article about lisp "renaissance"
I was reading this "Software Development" magazine today from my pile of "to
read" magazines and found something that caught my attention. A positive
article about the lisp comeback, this time not only for AI but for any
system (the more complex the better) and even some Nintendo games.

There are some pictures of SD West 2004 Expo where lisp enthusiasts were
wearing this black t-shirt, front reads (got-lisp-p) and back reads simply
"t". I'm glad I can understand what that means now :-)
One of the pictures is of a guy named Charley Cox from Franz Inc... is he a
habitue here?

Padu
From: Paolo Amoroso
Subject: Re: Nice article about lisp "renaissance"
"Padu" <ยทยทยทยท@merlotti.com> writes:

> One of the pictures is of a guy named Charley Cox from Franz Inc... is he a
> habitue here?

He is a Franz engineer.  I don't recall many postings from him, but
maybe he lurks here.

Paolo
Recommended Common Lisp libraries/tools (Google for info on each):
- ASDF/ASDF-INSTALL: system building/installation
- CL-PPCRE: regular expressions
- UFFI: Foreign Function Interface