From: Rob Warnock
Subject: [Ann] SF Bay Lispniks lunch meeting Sunday 6/13
[Just on the off chance that someone in this group might be
interested who is *not* already on Peter Seibel's local Lispniks
mailing list...]

The next meeting of the San Francisco Bay Area Lispniks will
be a luncheon tomorrow, Sunday, June 13th, at 13:00, at the
following location [see URL for directions]:

        Suraj Indian Restaurant
        2550 El Camino Real
        Redwood City, CA
        (650)369-8899
        <URL:http://www.surajrestaurant.com/>

The buffet lunch (including beverages and dessert) is $10.00.
We'll have a big table in the back hall...

-Rob

-----
Rob Warnock			<····@rpw3.org>
627 26th Avenue			<URL:http://rpw3.org/>
San Mateo, CA 94403		(650)572-2607

From: William Bland
Subject: Re: [Ann] SF Bay Lispniks lunch meeting Sunday 6/13
On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 22:21:15 -0500, Rob Warnock wrote:

> [Just on the off chance that someone in this group might be
> interested who is *not* already on Peter Seibel's local Lispniks
> mailing list...]
>
> The next meeting of the San Francisco Bay Area Lispniks will
> be a luncheon tomorrow, Sunday, June 13th, at 13:00...

I would have been interested (I moved from the UK to Palo Alto around 6
months ago), but that's today and I have plans already.  Oh well, maybe
next time.  Google couldn't find any reference to that mailing list -
could you give me a pointer to it?

Cheers,
	Bill.
--
Dr. William Bland.
It would not be too unfair to any language to refer to Java as a
From: Peter Seibel
William Bland <·······@abstractnonsense.com> writes:

> On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 22:21:15 -0500, Rob Warnock wrote:
>
>> [Just on the off chance that someone in this group might be
>> interested who is *not* already on Peter Seibel's local Lispniks
>> mailing list...]
>>
>> The next meeting of the San Francisco Bay Area Lispniks will
>> be a luncheon tomorrow, Sunday, June 13th, at 13:00...
>
> I would have been interested (I moved from the UK to Palo Alto
> around 6 months ago), but that's today and I have plans already. Oh
> well, maybe next time. Google couldn't find any reference to that
> mailing list - could you give me a pointer to it?

I'll add you to the list.

-Peter

From: William Bland
On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 17:31:33 +0000, Peter Seibel wrote:

> William Bland <·······@abstractnonsense.com> writes:
>

>> I would have been interested (I moved from the UK to Palo Alto
>> around 6 months ago), but that's today and I have plans already. Oh
>> well, maybe next time. Google couldn't find any reference to that
>> mailing list - could you give me a pointer to it?
>
> I'll add you to the list.
>
> -Peter

Thanks Peter.  If it's not too much trouble, could you add my real email
address?  The one I use for usenet does work, but I intend to rotate it
every so often, whenever it gets too much spam.  My permanent email
address is:

w j b at a b s t r a c t n o n s e n s e dot c o m

Thanks again,
		Bill.