From: Gabor Melis
Subject: Lisp in Linux kernel
Not that it is likely to be accepted into the kernel proper, but it's
interesting nonetheless:

http://www.kerneltraffic.org/kernel-traffic/kt20040609_261.html#1
From: William Bland
Subject: Re: Lisp in Linux kernel
On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 06:23:33 -0700, Gabor Melis wrote:

> Not that it is likely to be accepted into the kernel proper, but it's
> interesting nonetheless:
>
> http://www.kerneltraffic.org/kernel-traffic/kt20040609_261.html#1

I did something similar in Scheme about a year ago:

	http://www.abstractnonsense.com/schemix/index.html

It was fun, especially the part where I was getting it to draw graphs of
fork-bombs (see the screenshots page), but it was too much work for one
person so I haven't played with it for ages.

Cheers,
	Bill.
--
Dr. William Bland.
It would not be too unfair to any language to refer to Java as a