From: ·········@random-state.net
Subject: Common-lisp.net anoncvs
The common-lisp.net anoncvs was briefly up and running between last night
and approximately five minutes ago, when we shut it down again due to the
following advisories:

 http://security.e-matters.de/advisories/092004.html

Developer CVS access is not affected. We will restore non-developer CVS
access as soon as we figure out a maintainable way to minimize the risks.

Cheers,

 -- Nikodemus Siivola

From: ·········@random-state.net
Subject: Re: Common-lisp.net anoncvs
·········@random-state.net wrote:

> The common-lisp.net anoncvs was briefly up and running between last night
> and approximately five minutes ago, when we shut it down again due to the
> following advisories:

As a temprorary workaround for those who have been tracking various
projects via CVS we've put up tarballs of the indidual project CVSROOTs
at:

 http://www.common-lisp.net/cvs_tarballs/

Cheers,

  -- Nikodemus Siivola
From: Edi Weitz
On 9 Jun 2004 18:51:45 GMT, ·········@random-state.net wrote:

> As a temprorary workaround for those who have been tracking various
> projects via CVS we've put up tarballs of the indidual project
> CVSROOTs at:
>
>  http://www.common-lisp.net/cvs_tarballs/

Will these be updated on a regular basis?

Thanks,
Edi.
From: ·········@random-state.net
Edi Weitz <···@agharta.de> wrote:

>> As a temprorary workaround for those who have been tracking various
>> projects via CVS we've put up tarballs of the indidual project
>> CVSROOTs at:
>>
>>  http://www.common-lisp.net/cvs_tarballs/

> Will these be updated on a regular basis?

Every 15 minutes currently.

Cheers,

 -- Nikodemus                   "Not as clumsy or random as a C++ or Java.
                             An elegant weapon for a more civilized time."