From: /tmp/sanity
Subject: FS (eBay): Common Lisp the Language 2nd Ed.
Hi,

I'm auctioning my copy of CLTL2 on eBay. Sorry to advertise here but
Lisp-related items almost never come up on eBay and I understand this
book to be quite rare so some people may be interested.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5112769582

Cheers

From: Julian Stecklina
Subject: Re: FS (eBay): Common Lisp the Language 2nd Ed.
/tmp/sanity <···············@westnet.com.au> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I'm auctioning my copy of CLTL2 on eBay. Sorry to advertise here but
> Lisp-related items almost never come up on eBay and I understand this
> book to be quite rare so some people may be interested.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5112769582

That's the newest book our university library has about Common
Lisp...

Regards,
--
Julian Stecklina

Signed/encrypted mail welcome.  Key-ID: 0xD65B2AB5

-> GIVE stylish confetti to HEAVILY ARMED CLOWN <-
-> Heavily Armed Clown: Wheeee!!                <-
From: Fredrik Sandstrom
Julian Stecklina <··········@web.de> writes:
> That's the newest book our university library has about Common
> Lisp...

You're lucky. My university library only has the 1st edition...

--
Fredrik Sandstr�m
········@abo.fi
From: Svein Ove Aas
Fredrik Sandstrom wrote:

> Julian Stecklina <··········@web.de> writes:
>> That's the newest book our university library has about Common
>> Lisp...
>
> You're lucky. My university library only has the 1st edition...

If we're comparing horrors here, the newest book I can find in my
university library is "The programming language LISP : its operation and
applications", from 1964. This predates CLtL1, doesn't it?

This can't be right... I'm *sure* I got more hits last time I searched.
From: Pekka Niiranen
The book is sold in amazon.uk too.

-pekka-