From: Raspaud Martin
Subject: cmucl profiling
Hi,

I'm trying to profile some part of my code with cmucl's profile package
by using a (profile:profile-all) on some function call.

I get the following error :

Invalid number of arguments: 5

Restarts:
   0: [ABORT] Return to Top-Level.

Debug  (type H for help)

("MACROLET ((FROB NIL #))" 5)[:EXTERNAL]
Source: Error finding source:
Error in function DEBUG::GET-FILE-TOP-LEVEL-FORM:  Source file no longer
exists:
   target:code/profile.lisp.
0]

What do I do wrong ?

Martin
From: Eric Marsden
Subject: Re: cmucl profiling

  mr> I'm trying to profile some part of my code with cmucl's profile
  mr> package by using a (profile:profile-all) on some function call.
  mr>
  mr> I get the following error :
  mr> Invalid number of arguments: 5

  Please read <URL:http://www.cons.org/cmucl/support.html> for
  information about the CMUCL mailing lists, which are a better place
  to ask questions about that implementation. Make sure you read the
  "How to report bugs effectively" article that is linked from that
  page, which will encourage you to provide information such as the
  version of CMUCL that you are using.

--
Eric Marsden                          <URL:http://www.laas.fr/~emarsden/>