From: Jeff
Subject: Re: EQUALP in a hash table
I'm using Corman Lisp 2.5. Looks like a bug to report. And your LET
expression didn't work, either. At least I know it is the
implementation and not me. Thanks everyone.

From: Alex Mizrahi
(message (Hello 'Jeff)
(you :wrote  :on '(26 Jul 2004 13:30:49 -0700))
(

 J> I'm using Corman Lisp 2.5. Looks like a bug to report. And your LET
 J> expression didn't work, either. At least I know it is the
 J> implementation and not me. Thanks everyone.

in hash-table.lisp (i have corman lisp 2.0, but looks like there's no
difference) you can find

(defun hash-equalp-function (obj)
 (hash-equal-function obj))

that obviously leads to bug - "ONE" and "one" have different hashes - and
appear in different table entries..

)
(prin1 "Jane dates only Lisp programmers"))