From: Mike Ferrador
Subject: Re: [CLISP] 2.33.1-1 looks for pq.dll [CygWin] CLX?
Sam Steingold wrote:

 > > I wrote:
> > which is looking for pq.dll, I manually "downgrade / KEEP".
 >
> clisp is built with PostgreSQL support.

I'm starting to tinker with ?modules? in /usr/lib/clisp/ with
./clisp-link create-module-set full-pg syscalls regexp dirkey bdb pcre
(all but postgres?) creates a directory w/ symbolic links, so far -

> > Since CygWin has X11, could CLX be added to the standard
> > FULL linkset (It's that way in linux, right) ?
>
 > some (seh?) already asked for clx to be removed...

but CLX doesn't link to any dll's, right?
Include them all, base-full-all and clisp-link in what you need?

I am surprised that the Postgres module is linked before opening
any connections. Or is the C dll environment not as dynamic as CL ?