From: Tayssir John Gabbour
Subject: Re: ANN: Cologne Lispniks meeting
R. Mattes wrote:
> On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 00:32:02 +0200, Tayssir John Gabbour wrote:
> > The next meeting of Cologne Lispniks will be held tomorrow: Sunday,
the
> > 11th of July (2004), 15:00pm
> >
> > http://alu.cliki.net/Cologne

> Any chance of a little longer notice? It's kind of sad: i was in the
Cologne
> area over the weekend and would have enjoyed another fine Lispnik
meeting

Yeah, I'm sorry, it was indeed unusually quick... on Friday night we
decided to meet (somewhat complicated reasons), and I posted on usenet
as soon as I saw enough agreement.

However, it'd probably be happiest to join the Yahoo group we've set
up. That way, you'd know as fast as anyone else does.
http://alu.cliki.net/Cologne

Fortunately, Mario brought a really nice microphone, and by pointing it
at everyone speaking, I did a much better job than my relatively
incompetent job at Hamburg. ;) I am now looking at audio tools like
Audacity.

Tayssir