From: Tayssir John Gabbour
Subject: ANN: Cologne Lispniks meeting
Hello all,

The next meeting of Cologne Lispniks will be held tomorrow:
Sunday, the 11th of July (2004), 15:00pm

http://alu.cliki.net/Cologne

        Heinsberg Str. 14
        Erdgeschoss
        Koeln

        tel: 0221 - 9234153

Yes, it was kind of a spur-of-the-moment thing. People just wanted to
get together, and I suspect it'll be quite a laid back meeting.

Arthur Lemmens will likely offer his presentation on object
persistence, which I think rocked in Hamburg. Also, at the last
meeting there were two extra impromptu talks, so there may be a
surprise in store for this one as well. (FYI, in addition to one on
the ASDF system definition facility [Mario Mommer], there was a
demonstration of the LTK graphics toolkit [Peter Herth] and of AspectJ
[Pascal Costanza].)

----

Incidentally, yesterday someone in Silicon Valley passed a huge
billboard which said simply:
{ First 10 digit prime in consecutive digits of e }.com

You might like to try this puzzle out, if such things interest you. It
actually leads somewhere.

MfG,
Tayssir
From: R. Mattes
Subject: Re: ANN: Cologne Lispniks meeting
On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 00:32:02 +0200, Tayssir John Gabbour wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> The next meeting of Cologne Lispniks will be held tomorrow: Sunday, the
> 11th of July (2004), 15:00pm
>
> http://alu.cliki.net/Cologne
>
>         Heinsberg Str. 14
>         Erdgeschoss
>         Koeln
>
>         tel: 0221 - 9234153

Any chance of a little longer notice? It's kind of sad: i was in the Cologne
area over the weekend and would have enjoyed another fine Lispnik meeting

 Ralf Mattes