From: David Combs
Subject: Accumulated CACMs (since 1966) Considered Dangerous: you want? (free,OfCourse)
Newsgroups: comp.unix.solaris,comp.unix.shell
Subject: Accumulated CACMs (since 1966) Considered Dangerous: you want?

(This is via crosspost -- is faster, easier for me,
this late;  also, all responses visible to me.
  (and, with any luck, you'll see it only ONCE, in ONE
    group -- the *first* one in which you see it)

  BE NICE -- DON'T REPLY VIA THE NEWS-GROUP --
   please do it ONLY via EMAIL --

  ie, lets keep this crosspost to a SINGLE-article thread.

  thanks!)

Yes, dangerous -- I've been informed -- dangerous to the
continued existence in house of *other* publications.

Feeling a little queasy about getting rid of these things,
especially the ones up through, say, 1980 (when cacm
went to hell?) -- anyway, tomorrow is recycled-paper
pickup day, at maybe 8am they come by with garbage truck --

Anyone want?

You'd have to come by and pick them up yourself.

This is New Rochelle, NY, right on US 95, exit 16,
maybe 5 miles north of the Bronx.

Interested?

BETTER ACT RIGHT NOW!

If you do reply, please include YOUR PHONE NUMBER.

Thanks,

David Combs