From: Vladimir Zolotykh
Subject: CLIM skin
Hi

Does someone have something which I due to the lack of the proper name
would call 'CLIM skin' ? By that I mean a bundle of X resorces which
made CLIM application look nicer compared to its rather meager
standard appearance ? Maybe 'standard' is improper name here because I
havent't seen how it looks under other OSes but Slackware 8.1 where I
enjoy using it.

I've got a few of such settings which seems improve situation a bit

   Clim*Background:                      #B900B900B900
   Clim*Foreground:                      black
   Clim*TextStyle:                               (:fix :roman :small)

   clim*menuBar*background:              khaki
   clim*XmPushButton.shadowThickness:    2

It is from CLIM 2 User Guide I have at hand. I've tried to google a
bit but without much success. Actually that gave me only one line more

   clim*XmToggleButton.selectColor:      green

Which doesn't seem to me very useful.

Why by far more elaborated collections isn't to exist? At least it
seems to me very likely.

Of course, having known how to set the particular resource I might
have composed everything myself but this is by no means a trifle and
requires qualities (typical for a designer) which I haven't possessed.

Thanks in advance

--
Vladimir Zolotykh