From: clave_scripts
Subject: 2004 LISP Music SIG Kickoff Meeting in NYC
hi everybody,

final plans for the MuSIG kickoff are as follows:

     Friday, January 23, 2004

     6:30 - 9:30

     at Harvestworks
     596 Broadway Suite 602
     NY NY 10012

     Harvestworks is on Broadway just south of Houston Street.
     Take the For V train to Broadway/Lafayette,
     the 6 train to Bleeker Street,
     or the N or R train to Prince Street.

from then on we will meet the 3rd friday of each month at harvestworks
(http://www.harvestworks.org)

as per our previous meetings anything LISP music and multimedia
related plus computer music in general is welcome for show and tell,
presentation, discussion, debate, development - for those of us
advocating LISP this is a great opportunity and a professional
location

i look forward to seeing and hearing how things develop, and thanks to
harvestworks for allowing us to meet in their digs

anybody with bar/pub info. around the area is welcome to make
suggestions for after the meeting!

howie / howard elmer
composituer / performer
--