From: Werner Block
Subject: I need documentation over REP GTK!
I need documentation over REP GTK! Can someone help me further?

thinks
Werner Block
From: Matthew Danish
Subject: Re: I need documentation over REP GTK!
On Mon, Jan 12, 2004 at 11:49:10AM +0100, Werner Block wrote:
> I need documentation over REP GTK! Can someone help me further?

You need documentation _for_ REP GTK.  I once wrote a program in it, and
all I did was go by the GTK documentation, which is available at
www.gtk.org.  There is a fairly consistent correspondence between the
GTK API and the REP GTK API.  For example, names with underscores become
names with dashes.  If you are unsure, search in the source code.

(For reference, the program I wrote was called gtk-sources and it can be
found at:
http://http.us.debian.org/debian/pool/main/g/gtk-sources/gtk-sources_0.8.tar.gz)

--
; Matthew Danish <·······@andrew.cmu.edu>