From: Fred Gilham
Hello,

I've noticed that the CMUCL web site, cmucl.cons.org, seems to be
down.  Also, the mailing lists don't seem to be working (thus my
posting here).  Is anyone reading this list who can verify this and,
if necessary, do something about it?

--
Fred Gilham                                          ······@csl.sri.com
The Net interprets Microsoft products as damage, and routes around them.

From: Thomas F. Burdick
Fred Gilham <······@snapdragon.csl.sri.com> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I've noticed that the CMUCL web site, cmucl.cons.org, seems to be
> down.  Also, the mailing lists don't seem to be working (thus my
> posting here).  Is anyone reading this list who can verify this and,
> if necessary, do something about it?

cvs2.cons.org (aka cmucl.cons.org) is indeed down.  The webpages are
available on www.cons.org, and the mailinglists are fine.  cmucl cvs
currently has a hokey workaround involving a dialup line, but it
should get a permanent home again soon.  Check the cmucl-devel list
for more info.

--
           /|_     .-----------------------.
         ,'  .\  / | No to Imperialist war |
From: Adam Warner
Hi Fred Gilham,

> I've noticed that the CMUCL web site, cmucl.cons.org, seems to be down.
> Also, the mailing lists don't seem to be working (thus my posting here).
>  Is anyone reading this list who can verify this and, if necessary, do
> something about it?

You can browse the mailing lists at:
<http://news.gmane.org/gmane.lisp.cmucl.devel/>
<http://news.gmane.org/gmane.lisp.cmucl.general/>

Here's a reply to your question:
<http://article.gmane.org/gmane.lisp.cmucl.general/1889>

Here's the reason for no January snapshots:
<http://article.gmane.org/gmane.lisp.cmucl.devel/4803>
<http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.lisp.cmucl.devel/4800>

Regards,
Adam