From: Peter Seibel
Subject: Bay Area Lispniks
List in my book. Which I'm still digesting. At any rate, a good time
was had by all.

As usual, if there are any Bay Area Lispniks out there who are not yet
on the mailing list where we organize these meetings, drop me an email
and I'll add you.

-Peter

From: Paul Rubin
Subject: Re: Bay Area Lispniks
Peter Seibel <·····@javamonkey.com> writes:
> As usual, if there are any Bay Area Lispniks out there who are not yet
> on the mailing list where we organize these meetings, drop me an email
> and I'll add you.

How about posting something to the newsgroup once in a while.
From: Peter Seibel
Paul Rubin <·············@NOSPAM.invalid> writes:

> Peter Seibel <·····@javamonkey.com> writes:
> > As usual, if there are any Bay Area Lispniks out there who are not yet
> > on the mailing list where we organize these meetings, drop me an email
> > and I'll add you.
>
> How about posting something to the newsgroup once in a while.

Like what? Sincere question: I believe you were quoting from my
summary of our last meeting. More of that? Something else? I don't
want to clutter this group with the actual details of picking the time
and place which tends to be fairly boring.

-Peter

From: Paul Rubin
Peter Seibel <·····@javamonkey.com> writes:
> > How about posting something to the newsgroup once in a while.
>
> Like what? Sincere question: I believe you were quoting from my
> summary of our last meeting. More of that? Something else? I don't
> want to clutter this group with the actual details of picking the time
> and place which tends to be fairly boring.

Depending on how frequent the meetings are, maybe it would be nice to
post in advance of the happening, when and where the next one is going
to be.  If it's every week, that could be annoying, but if it's
monthly or less often, I think it should be fine.