From: Kolya Madyar
Subject: UNIX Sex
UNIX Sex
{
look; find; talk; grep; touch; finger; find; flex; unzip; mount;
workbone; fsck; yes; gasp; fsck; yes; eject; umount; makeclean; zip;
split; done; exit
}

From: David Magda
Subject: Re: UNIX Sex
Kolya Madyar <······@ils.com.ua> writes:

> UNIX Sex
> {
> look; find; talk; grep; touch; finger; find; flex; unzip; mount;
> workbone; fsck; yes; gasp; fsck; yes; eject; umount; makeclean; zip;
> split; done; exit
> }

I believe it's "make clean" and not "makeclean".

--
David Magda <dmagda at ee.ryerson.ca>, http://www.magda.ca/
From: Joe Marshall
David Magda <··················@ee.ryerson.ca> writes:

> Kolya Madyar <······@ils.com.ua> writes:
>
>> UNIX Sex
>> {
>> look; find; talk; grep; touch; finger; find; flex; unzip; mount;
>> workbone; fsck; yes; gasp; fsck; yes; eject; umount; makeclean; zip;
>> split; done; exit
>> }
>

> I believe it's "make clean" and not "makeclean".

Broken pipe?!  You spawned a child process?!!!!
From: Espen Vestre
Joe Marshall <···@ccs.neu.edu> writes:

>> I believe it's "make clean" and not "makeclean".
>
> Broken pipe?!  You spawned a child process?!!!!

How can you spawn a child process with a broken pipe?

Oh well, maybe it's time to 'halt'.
--
  (espen)
From: Joe Marshall
Espen Vestre <·····@*do-not-spam-me*.vestre.net> writes:

> Joe Marshall <···@ccs.neu.edu> writes:
>
>>> I believe it's "make clean" and not "makeclean".
>>
>> Broken pipe?!  You spawned a child process?!!!!
>
> How can you spawn a child process with a broken pipe?

Forgive my ignorance.  I generally don't have sex with eunuchs.
From: Kenny Tilton
Espen Vestre wrote:
> Joe Marshall <···@ccs.neu.edu> writes:
>

>>>I believe it's "make clean" and not "makeclean".
>>
>>Broken pipe?!  You spawned a child process?!!!!
>

> How can you spawn a child process with a broken pipe?
>
> Oh well, maybe it's time to 'halt'.

...and get the logout?

--
http://tilton-technology.com

From: Coby Beck
"Kenny Tilton" <·······@nyc.rr.com> wrote in message

> Espen Vestre wrote:

> >>Broken pipe?!  You spawned a child process?!!!!
> >

> > How can you spawn a child process with a broken pipe?
> >
> > Oh well, maybe it's time to 'halt'.
>
> ...and get the logout?

Ok, ok...enough sed already...

--