From: Venkat
Subject: *query-io*
what is the use of *query-io* variable, where exactly it is used?

From: Pascal Costanza
Subject: Re: *query-io*

http://www.lispworks.com/reference/HyperSpec/Body/v_debug_.htm#STquery-ioST

--
Tyler: "How's that working out for you?"
Jack: "Great."
From: Ivan Boldyrev
On 8614 day of my life ············@yahoo.com wrote:
> what is the use of *query-io* variable, where exactly it is used?

              COMP.LANG.LISP PRICE LIST

1.  Googling for documentation                          $100
    (per query).

2.  Pointing to something found in HyperSpec indexes    $50

3.  Pointing to something found in HyperSpec content    $100

4.  Reading documentation aloud (per hour)              $1000

6.  In ideographic alphabet                            +$9000

5.  In other foreign languages                         +$4000

      (If documentation is interesting, discount 50%.
       If documentation is rhymed, discount 50%.)

7.  Fixing bugs in your homework                        $1000

8.  Fixing bugs in production code                      $800
    (Open Source projects may get some discounts)

9.  Imitating AI (Elisa, Emacs Doctor)                  $6000

--
Ivan Boldyrev

              "Assembly of Japanese bicycle require great peace of mind."
From: Christopher C. Stacy
From: Ivan Boldyrev
On 8616 day of my life Christopher C. Stacy wrote:
>  10. Making silly jokes.                                 Priceless.

Do you always make self-applicative jokes?

--
Ivan Boldyrev

                               Onions have layers.  Unix has layers too.