From: Kenny Tilton
Subject: PortaCello 1.0
I am in the process of cobbling together a Cello release I call
PortaCello because it's only possible use would be to get the code to
run under something other than (and win32 (or acl lispworks)).

A few folks (including one "null port" to acl/win32) have expressed
interest in seeing if they can get the code running, and I will be
sending them a zip. Others are free to contact me about also joining in
on the fun. They will be warned of the horrors involved (no doc,
incomplete, sketchy Freeglut library,etc,etc). ie, this makes sense only
for people very strong on their environments who want to help grow Lisp
(and generate Lisp jobs) by giving it a world-beating, portable GUI.

Ports contemplated by folks from whom so far I have heard include
CormanCL(win32) and OpenMCL(OS X). I myself will be undertaking (and OS
X (or Lispworks MCL)).

kenny

--
http://tilton-technology.com