From: Kenny Tilton
Subject: Stop me before I graphic design again!!!!! (Cello goes nested)
Ah, just a nefarious Freeglut bug stopped me from doing this screen shot
last time (look for the link to "nested windows"):

    http://www.tilton-technology.com/cellophane.html

That leads to a mad silly screenshot, but nested windows offer a lot of
effciency since they can be redrawn independently (without redrawing the
rest of the screen if that is otherwise unchanged). They will be vital
for scrolling, for menus, and I guess for any busy little widget in the
midst of an otherwise calm window.

kenny

--

  clinisys, inc